- Pairs that scored the same number of points will be provided a restart (re-run or re-jumping), depending on the discipline in which participants have with the same number of points.
- Restart is carried out separately for each category and discipline, if necessary.
- Restart is carried out only to determine the prize places (1st, 2nd and 3rd).
- Puller Running Restart: make three Puller throws from the start zone using minimum time. Double clap Puller – the start of the countdown. From this moment, according to the rules of Puller Running the pair must make three throws of the Puller rings in the shortest time. Time stops when the dog has reached the start zone with at least one paw, returning the Puller after the 3rd throw.
- In Puller Running Restart, the pair that scored more wins. With the same performance efficiency – the pair with the shortest time.
- Puller Jumping Restart: make 10 jumps with the Puller grabbed with the mouth using minimum time. Double clap Puller – the start of the countdown. From this moment, the dog must make 10 jumps and grab the Puller with mouth. Time stops when the dog lands after the 10th jump.
In Puller Jumping Restart, the pair with the most points wins. With the same number of points, the pair with the least time wins.